Backyard Bounty vegie boxes are jam-packed full of fresh, local, seasonal Tassie produce, and are designed (with the addition of pantry staples, meat and fish) to feed a family for a week. Each week’s box contains a wide range of produce – potatoes, root veg, leafy and salad greens, mushrooms and more, plus seasonal fruit for snacking – perfect for inspiring adventurous cooking, but down-to-earth enough for easy weeknight meals.
We offer five different types of boxes every Friday:
- a $20 Small Box, ideal for singles or for those who like to supplement with other fruit/veg
- a $30 Regular Box, which should last 2-3 people a week
- a $40 Large Box, suited for families of four or more.
- a $25 Budget Box, ideal for feeding a family on a tight budget
- NEW!! a $25 fruit-only box, full of the best of what Tasmania’s short peak fruit season has to offer
(If you’d like to see some examples of what the different sized boxes include please click here.)
The following locally sourced optional add-ons to the above boxes are also available.
The following locally sourced items are also available for bulk orders, subject to availability. Friday delivery for $5 is available with bulk orders too.
Delivery is available for $5 extra per box in wide range of available areas in Southern Tasmania (and delivery is free with your first box*), or you can collect your box from our home in New Town on Friday evenings between 4:30 and 7.
*Free delivery on first box only applicable to areas with a delivery fee of $5. Please note that only delivery is free, not the first box!