Backyard Bounty vegie boxes are jam-packed full of fresh, local, seasonal Tassie produce, and are designed (with the addition of pantry staples, meat and fish) to feed a family for a week. Each week’s box contains a wide range of produce – potatoes, root veg, leafy and salad greens, mushrooms and more, plus seasonal fruit for snacking – perfect for inspiring adventurous cooking, but down-to-earth enough for easy weeknight meals.
We offer five different types of boxes every Friday:
- a $20 Small Box, ideal for singles or for those who like to supplement with other fruit/veg
- a $30 Regular Box, which should last 2-3 people a week
- a $40 Large Box, suited for families of four or more.
- a $25 Budget Box, ideal for feeding a family on a tight budget
- a $25 fruit-only box, full of the best of what Tasmania’s short peak fruit season has to offer [fruit box now finished for 2018]
(If you’d like to see some examples of what the different sized boxes include please click here.)
The following locally sourced optional add-ons to the above boxes are also available.
The following locally sourced items are also available for bulk orders, subject to availability. Friday delivery for $5 is available with bulk orders too.
Delivery is available for $5 extra per box in wide range of available areas in Southern Tasmania (and delivery is free with your first box*), or you can collect your box from our home in New Town on Friday evenings between 4:30 and 7.
*Free delivery on first box only applicable to areas with a delivery fee of $5. Please note that only delivery is free, not the first box!